07 February 2008

Lethargic

He cracks me up. I'm dead serious. I spent a good 45 minutes just checking out Chuck Norris Fact Generators and chuckling by myself.
***
My wall is so bare since I took all my pictures down. I can't wait until break so I can finally fix my wall! :) I started looking back at all the digital images I have and started pre-selecting pics and uncovered this:
Summer love man. Miss those cunts.
***
Sandwich releases new album in celebration of their 10th Anniversary!Check out the video interview I made of them!
***
AComm Flyer is out and shirts are for sale

3 comments:

Time said...

Nyaahaha Chuck Norris! "The force of the bigbang is computed to be about 1 CNRhK... 1 Chuck Norris Roundhouse Kick." Nyahaha that's my fave! Well, take care of yourself!

oh and tell your family to be extra careful... bombthreats abound again on accoun of Lozada testifying.

Ingats!

T

Time said...

Oh and its so cool you got to interview Sandwich (hehe I love their wierd symbol: < s >)!!! They now have the coolest music video ever! < s >'s "Procrastinator" directed by Quark! Check it out. Super kewl!

T

Beverly Dalton said...

wow! i look different in those photos. my hair is so short. see you soon, erika.