Notifications
Ok, I haven't written in a long time since it's the last stretch until i finally graduate! Cliche, but time flies so fast... BUT, I'll save the melodrama for the actual grad day cause knowing me, I will cry for some reason -- and hopefully not cause it's hot under the toga.
I'm trying to recall what I've done in the past weeks but my head is clouded with smoke, mist, and strobe lights from last night's party. Ok. My memory sucks so I'm just going to write whatever I remember. Fact I remembered should be significant, right?
I broke news, twice.
I met and interviewed NBN-ZTE Witness Rodolfo "Jun" Lozada, twice.
I covered a rally during the anniv. of EDSA.
Hmmmmm. What Else.
I watched my sister's beauty pageant and she won People's Choice Award and 2nd Runner-Up. 
Thanks to my fam for coming -- this isn't my entire clan.
Thanks for coming, V!
I met DJ Spinbad. Super chill and down to earth guy.
Then met up with my lovelycuntsss Drew and Pao at the Lifestyle Asia event. Finally, I ended my night jumping, screaming, dancing, crunking, shaking, waving my arms around, and headbanging to none other than DJ SPINBAAAAD. It was an ILL night.







Great night.


2 comments:
I HEART ERIKA!
-DRU
excuse me miss!!
I'm so sad that i didnt get to see you when i was over there :(
Post a Comment