28 February 2007

Time out

Explored the Katipunan street yesterday discovering Mag:Net Cafe where they sell books and other publications, as well as exhibit works on the first floor and sell coffee during the day time, and host live bands at night on the second floor. Awesome idea incorporating a gallery and bookstore in a chill environment.
Been making all these calls to companies willing to accept internships for this summer and it's been tough especially when you don't really know where you wanna go or what to really make out of yourself. An eventful morning of self-introductions, queries, and of course the waiting. That's a given, and it's the worse part of it. Knowing you may be talked about, knowing that you are being discussed and your work is being scrutinized this very moment. Every word and every letter printed on the paper counts.
So anxious. I'm counting down the days I have left to step up and venture the world of journalism.

Until then,

Rock on.

2 comments:

Eddie said...

Erika baby... you deserve ever accolade that comes your way. Your writing is impeccable and completely flawless, so I don't see how you cannot succeed...

Love the pic of you partying with your peeps...

That's how you celebrate!! Love ya baby girl...

Besos

Time said...

Finally I visit! Oh I'm so happy for you! It would seem that many fantastic things in your life has come and your universe's looking up! Great to see you happy (though still stressed!) again! See you in school!

Btw, I linked your blog to my blog's friend list thing. If you wanna know how to program some html things for your blog, just email me. oi. see yah!

Cheers!
Ayo