I love my girls.
We went to Pink Elephant and I got to dance next to Clive Owen (too bad I wasn't allowed to take photos with him)





Club Azza







Too crazy.
Posted by
Erika Tapalla
at
7:49 PM
Labels: Azza, New York, Pink Elephant, Spring-Summer Break 07-08
4 comments:
Looked like fun!
FYI
Boy with the Afro = cute ;P
I hope your having an awesome time on your vacation!!!
miss you
xoxo
justin? guy with a 'fro? Yeah, he is a little cutie huh.
Miss you too missy!!! Talk to you soon!
xE
Hey erika, abi here, your neighborhood journalist/EA. LOL. Will be adding you to my blogroll soon ;-)
OMG!! Erika!! I'm so glad you dropped by after such a looong hiatus. I too was gone for the whole year of 2008, but I returned in January of 2009 to spread mayhem and madness of yore...
As for the pics you posted... you guys look like you had a great time. You ladies are absolutely stunning and I can stare at you all day.
Hope you stay in touch and would love to chit chat with you sometime. Peace and Latin love...
Eddie
Post a Comment