05 April 2007

I have to think and string my life and my self back together before I allow myself to be trampled on and swallowed by the world. I believe people should do what they love, and should keep doing what they love to do (for so long as it ain't collecting dead bodies in your mother's attic or some weird inhumane shit like that), no matter what anyone says. People should love you for who you are. Don't allow yourself to be molded into someone else's mannequin.
And don't give up your passion because it's like killing that flame that lights you up.

1 comment:

Eddie said...

Call me shallow, but I enjoy reading and having sex the most. I do both with absolute conviction, as I thrive on both, so I guess I should benefit from a combo of sorts.

Next time I make love with my significant other, I'll be sure to tell him to read to me, while I pound him into oblivion.

You inspire me, you do...

(sorry for all the porn talk, I'm a man dammit...)

Besos 4 ever yo