13 April 2007

A few thoughts

Just a few, simple wise words that caught my laconic attention span---

Cause sometimes, we need that new perspective...Cause we're probably much more interesting than we think...Cause sometimes, we worry a little too much...And try to be like someone else...When all we really need is a little more faith...Cause sometimes, she's actually right no matter how much we hate it.
Simple words armed with so much soul.

4 comments:

Eddie said...

Hot damn those were inspiring. I was actually feeling a bit down earlier today, but I must say, your luscious post reversed my frown into a smile...

Sorry I haven't been around. You see, now you're just gonna have to put up with my comments yo... lol. Missed ya too love...

Besos siempre...

Vi said...

I dunno if i agree w the last statement :-)

Time said...

Hallo Erika!

Sorry haven't been blogspotin'. OJT biz is really crazy as heck. Anyway, i love the "only boring people get bored!" ahehehe

A

Anonymous said...

"Only boring people get bored."
Perfect.