Human naturation?
I saw the funniest thing today as I was on my way to the little girls room to pee.
I had to take a picture of it, obviously. Then I started thinking of all the stupid trivial things I would notice people would naturally do.
1. How even when the elevator buttons are lit and the lift is making its way to
wherever floor you are, people just keep pressing the button anyway like it would make the lift get to you faster.
2. Or like how in subways, they have clocks or some form of notification system informing the commuters that IE. STEP BACK, TRAIN WILL ARRIVE SHORTLY. or TRAIN IS ARRIVING IN 30 SECONDS; yet people still stick their heads out and choose to glare at the empty space as though their glare could magically drag the train closer or as though they wouldn't be able to see or hear the train as it comes.
3. Or how icons invent and people welcome it with open arms. Like how Steve Jobs said, "thinnovation" when asked how he went about creating the new Macbook Air. Thinnovation. Apparently any word ending with "ation" makes you look so cool, so smart, so informed.
Need a faster car? Swiftynvention
Want a baby? Insemination.
Losing weight? Slimination.
I myself need to do some sliminating cause apparently, I'm fat. Obesiation? Extreme corpulation? Maximal paunchiation?


No comments:
Post a Comment