Iiiiiiiiiiit's SHOW TIME!
After 4 days of lengthy hours of hard work put into the dance rehearsals, it all comes down to a 5-minute performance oozing with energy, complete focus, and projection. After the repetitive runs, you're ears and body have grown accustomed to not only syncing itself to the beat, but unifying itself with the other dancers that you tend to naturally breathe and move together as one. Ironically, it takes years to be able to form a group of dancers that blend well together; but in this case, it took only 4 days for everyone to flow; which goes to show that things can be done if all parties are open to it.
Pictures of the DAY OF the birthday-concert taping of the Philippines Mega Star Sharon Cuneta, to be aired this Sunday on local channel ABS-CBN 2.
Chester and his piggy face
Lovebirds Froilan and Crissie
The team
Highschool confidante KC and ISM Dance Company choreographer, mentor, and motherduck Eleanor "Yek" Barlongay
With Ella and Yek in full-blown thick-ass makeup with false eyelashes, which made me feel like a drag queen
All dressed in our supertight catsuit! We all look alike and look like were from Cirque du Soleil.
Thanks to our makeup artist (who also works as an impersonator)!
After warm up comes yet another quick run in our dressroom with Ayen and her Tiger eyes
Then we drink
And take more photos
And practice our projection, which 11 yearold Ella and Chester rock at
While Peter gets a re-touch
Making whacky faces with HipHop King Ace on my right and lead puller
I Heart Yek For Life
I Heart KC For Life
To Highschool and Beyond!
With Tito Doug, THE Douglas Nierras. Thank you so much!


1 comment:
Are you in the photos? I don't seem to see you in them. Then again, I've never seen you dance either. I hope you did well. :)
Post a Comment