23 March 2007

And it's a wrap!

Co-actor on a nicotine breakA car scene with cinematographer and director Essa with the earphonesThe scene that took a really long time
Fin

2 comments:

Eddie said...

Nice. You seem to love your work. I would love to get into acting in some way. Considered taking a few acting classes (even though I'm stellar) but just never did. The whole industry may be tough, but once you finagle your way through all the bullshizz and pay your dues, it's worth it...

The craft is awesome. Behind the scenes though (the editing and the people who work so damn hard) is where the real magic happens. They are the real stars... people like you.

Love ya girly!!

Besos

Time said...

Erika,

Just updated myself with your blog by reading it up to the Munchausen girl entry.

Ugh, I know what you mean. I've been out of the loop as well and with all the trials and insecurities we've been facing all throughout this month, its been an impossible miracle we're still here. Ugh.

Read your long post and it made me sad. I just got affected. Hope you work it out. All of it.

I'm having the worst headache and panic attack I ever had right now. Maybe its because of film, maybe because some friends of mine are being more trouble than they're worth or maybe its just the stress.

And the insecurities, I guess.

Thanks for the Youtube.com comment though.

Can't wait for this sem to end so I can focus on fixing some stuff about my life. And I know you're wishing the same.

Toodles my friend. Hope you know that I'm open to listening, don't count on advices though cause I'm as fizzed out as you are.

Like cola with no kick. Tsk.

See you,
Ayo