26 March 2007

IDK

My grandfather passed away yesterday. Full stop. I had to write his obituary quickly after filing some hospitalization papers in the accounting. Full stop. What else can there really be said about that? Full stop.
"FRANCISCO C. TAPALLA
August 14 1914 -- March 25 2007
peacefully joined his Creator and his wife, Asuncion Recio Tapalla, on
March 25 2007, at the age of 92.
Surviving are his children Victorio Tapalla; Virgilio Tapalla and wife, Aileen with granddaughters Bernice and Andrea; Amada Tapalla; Marino Tapalla and wife, Annabelle, with granddaughters Erika, Eribelle, and Ellayka; and Marilou Tapalla.
His body lies in the Lipa Cathedral, Lipa City, Batangas."
***
Today is Ayo's birthday so I totally wish him a good one, and 20/20 vision forever so film editing won't be that much of a bitch. My love to that ex-blondie-now-turned-into-an-aspiring-yogi.***
Went to my first shoot with METRO magazine as an official freelance writer.
.Rumples Estacio:fresh grad/young designer..Girlie Benitez:model/jewelry designer.
.Noelle Hernandez:photographer who was fairly new in her profession too. Thanks to Rumples, Girlie, Noelle, Fashion Ed: Corine Alegre and Assitant Fashion Ed: Andrea de Guzman, and everyone else for being very very very nice and patient with a rookie like me; a pretty emotionally banged up one at that, considering the unfortunate circumstances I'm going through--but of course they didn't know that. Last thing I needed was a bitch of a boss and snotty interviewees and thank God for not letting me encounter those kinds of people today, on my first official job.
Sometimes the world has its way of trafficking things to push you to learn how to live. And I'd like to conclude with what Eddie said on a previous post, "Let fate take its course, and you'll see that everything will be as right as rain." I'll be okay.

2 comments:

Eddie said...

I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa. He must've been so proud of you... still is of course. You have my condolences sweetheart...

I'm jealous of your job. I'm gonna take a trip to the Phillies and meet you at a photo shoot. We can laugh at the models behind the scenes while we sip cocktails.

Besos

Anonymous said...

I was a little curious why you looked so down a while ago. Now I know why.

I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you have the strength to go through this.You'll be in my prayers.