19 March 2007

Quick Notifications

Thought I'd revamp my blog and ramble about shit while waiting for writer's block to emancipate me. Been surviving on caffeine and 2-3 hours of sleep daily for the past week and it really is unhealthy. My mom thinks I'm a work horse, but the truth is, the university is forcing me to be one. Fine. I guess I always end up procrastinating but this semester has been a bitch, leaving me exhausted like I'm working ten jobs.
At least I had time to visit my grandfather in the hospital, my other grandfather's grave, and chop a few inches off my locks.Even if I'm not much of a fashionista, definitely not updated with the latest gear and apparel since I just wear whatever, once I saw the pegs of Grey One products my friend is importing here, I could not wait to cash out. Makes me want to shit gold coins.Since traveling to places in Manila eat up my time, I've been using that time to keep myself grounded and well-informed on whatever except for local news. Some witty ads I encountered:Love the last one the most.

1 comment:

Eddie said...

"...Makes me want to shit gold coins..."

I love it.

Your pic is absolutely gorgeous. That's how you take a pic. You have to KNOW that you're the bomb...

Besos