It's over, now what?
Thought I'd update this old thing since I actually have immense time to revive my online limbs and do some selfish deep-seated catharsis.
So, I added pictures of individuals I admire, some inspiring quotes on the side, and a few links to my list. Not a lot, but it's a start. I actually wanna be one of those techjuvies who get a high off of html lingo and get withdrawal symptoms after a minute of no internet connection. I think it's brilliant and practical. It eats me up that I still have to rely on others for simple video editing and uploading on this day and age.
I have much time on my hands and I want to use it wisely and keep prolific. I was thinking of starting another YouTube account and film myself doing whatever. In fact I even thought of a title: The Everyday Encounters of E. I don't know; I kinda don't want to receive video responses of people throwing tomatoes at me, or have no viewers at all --- cause that sorta defeats the purpose.
I'll think of something :)


4 comments:
Love ya, E! :) You actually made me miss writing. I used to keep a blog too, you know? And I'd like to think I was pretty good at it. Not as good as you though. But dang, girl! You sure can write, your words come alive. Hell yeah, that's my girl! Miss you! :)
Oh snap! Forgot to write my name but guess you know who I am. Lol! - Brown Sugar [hahahaha! ;)]
Thank God you're finally writing again. You've been out of this site for like 10 million years sometimes I don't get to be all sneaky and know whats happening in your life. :D
Welcome back!
ERika, your writing's amazing! i'm so happy that you ahve a job! that is really cool! i miss you like anything!! :)
Post a Comment